Terms and Conditions
Website terms and conditions
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US. The Unipass website is operated by Origo Secure Internet Services Limited. Origo Secure Internet Services Limited is a company registered in Scotland with company number SC201466 and its registered office is located at 7 Lochside View, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh. EH12 9DH. V.A.T. Reg. No. 593 0614 38.
3. ACCESSING THE UNIPASS WEBSITE. OSIS reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Unipass website without notice. OSIS will not be liable if for any reason the Unipass website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Use of certain web pages on this Unipass website may require a valid and appropriate digital certificate and/or further payment. Any use or attempted use of such web pages without obtaining the required digital certificate and/or making the required payment without the prior written permission of OSIS is unlawful and could result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Copyright © Origo Secure Internet Services Limited 2002-2010. The copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights in material on this Unipass website is owned by and/or licensed to OSIS and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. Subject to a limited right to print, store and/or download these web pages for your personal use only, you may not copy or republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of OSIS. You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained on these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved by OSIS.
5. TRADE MARKS. "OSIS", "Unipass", "Unipass Securemail" and the logos used on the Unipass website are UK registered trade marks of OSIS. In addition, certain names, words, titles, phrases, icons, graphics or designs used on the pages of this Unipass website may constitute trade names or unregistered trade marks of OSIS. The display of any of the above trade names or trade marks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names, devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this Unipass website are the trade marks of the respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and OSIS intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this Unipass website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by OSIS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by OSIS.
6. NO WARRANTIES. The information, materials and functions contained in this Unipass website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an information only basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, OSIS disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights.
7. EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY. OSIS shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this Unipass website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of this Unipass website and howsoever caused even if OSIS shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. OSIS excludes any liability for any errors in or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this Unipass website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law OSIS disclaims all liability for negligence.
8. PERSONAL DATA. OSIS processes information about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
9. LINKING. By virtue of hypertext or other computer links, you may be able to access other website pages on the Internet which are not part of OSIS's web pages. OSIS is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages that are linked to OSIS's web pages. OSIS shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to OSIS's web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with applicable regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by OSIS of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by OSIS to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by OSIS of the material held there. Links are permitted only to the home page of this Unipass website and not to any other pages of this website. Any linking to web pages other than the home page of this Unipass website or framing to this Unipass website shall only be made with the prior written consent of OSIS.
10. VIRUSES, HACKING & OTHER OFFENCES. You must not misuse the Unipass website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Unipass website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack the Unipass website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
11. WEBSITE LOCATION. OSIS operates this Unipass website from the United Kingdom and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
12. GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree that the Scottish courts shall have jurisdiction in any disputes between us. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
13. UNIPASS SERVICE. Separate terms and conditions govern the use of OSIS's Unipass Public Key Infrastructure Service (the "Unipass Service"). OSIS prohibits the extraction, copying or use of any of the data contained on this Unipass website or accessible from this Unipass website (including without limitation data contained in the "Certificate Repository" which is accessible from this Unipass website) other than for the use of the Unipass Service and strictly in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions of the Unipass Service, without the prior written consent of OSIS.
14. UNIPASS SECUREMAIL. OSIS provides the Unipass Securemail service ("Unipass Securemail") to enable parties to send and receive encrypted emails. Separate terms and conditions govern the use of Unipass Securemail.
15. UNIPASS MAILOCK. OSIS provides the Unipass Mailock service ("Unipass Mailock") to enable parties to send and receive encrypted emails. Separate terms and conditions govern the use of Unipass Mailock.
16. OTHER SERVICES. Other services are provided and/or administered by OSIS and/or Origo Services Limited and separate terms and conditions apply to such services. Please see the Origo Services website at www.origoservices.com for further details.
17. VARIATIONS. OSIS reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these terms and conditions and its web pages.
18. CONTACT US. If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact OSIS at our registered office address stated above or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are expressly reserved by Origo Secure Internet Services Limited.